INTERNATIONAL LIBERAL ARTS COURSE
International Liberal Arts Course is a one-year course that prepares students to graduate from a Japanese language school and then enter a higher-level university such as a national public university.
Mirai No Mori Gakuen International Liberal Arts Department (Formerly Sendai English Center Japanese Language Department) was established based on the practice of Japanese language education for 24 years. Most of the graduates of the Japanese language department go to a four-year university, and the university entrance rate is among the highest in Japan.
However, if you focus on mathematics, general subjects, and english in addition to applied Japanese for another year,…
Just another precious year at Mirai No Mori Gakuen, can open the doors to famous universities in Japan and make your future dreams come true.
Enthusiastic teachers will teach and support you with all their might so that your dreams come true!
THOROUGH JAPANESE LANGUAGE EDUCATION
Classes are set according to the students’ goals. We also provide essay preparation for national and public universities and famous private universities, as well as JLPT N1 and JLPT N2 examinations.
EJU PASSING STRATEGY
Examination for Japanese University admission for international students (EJU) is required to enroll in many universities. The school offers courses for all subjects, including Japanese, Mathematics, General subjects, and Science.
We have TOEIC and TOEFL preparation courses necessary for university entrance.
1. Should have a valid residence permit in Japan.
2. Should have completed 12 years of education or equivalent in a foreign country, and have been designated by the ministry of education, culture, sports, science and technology.
3. Must possess Japanese language proficiency (JLPT) N3 or equivalent.
Should meet the conditions for obtaining a student visa in Japan.
2. Should have completed 12 years of education or equivalent in a foreign country, and have been designated by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
3. Must possess JLPT N2 or higher.
|1年||864 HRS（40 WEEKS）||APRIL|
|COURSE DURATION||APPLICATION MONEY||ENROLLMENT FEE||COURSE FEES||STUDY MATERIAL FEES||OTAL FEES|
※Depending on the conditions, the selection fee may change
※Other than that, EJU registration fees, insurance premiums etc need to be paid. Please contact us for more details.